Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
What is EBB?
The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program is a Federal Communication Commission (FCC) program that provides a temporary discount on monthly broadband bills for qualifying low-income households.
How to Receive Your Benefit:
1. Check If You Qualify.
See if your household fits into any eligible categories. Go to www.getemergencybroadband.org
Choose how you want to apply and submit all necessary documents. Apply at www.getemergencybroadband.org.
3. Download the EPlus Broadband EBB form, complete and submit to Jackson Energy Authority using one of the methods below:
- Submit online: Visit the CONTACT US page, fill out the required information, select your question topic as “Other” and upload your completed form.
- Submit via email: Send completed form to JEAcontactuswebsite@jaxenergy.com.
- Submit in person: Visit one of our Customer Center locations:
- Midtown – 351 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
- North – 2030 Pleasant Plains Extended.
Once your form has been received, one of our customer service representatives will call you to continue the process.