Internet Helpful Tips
- Check to see if your ethernet cable is plugged in your device, router or SuperPod correctly.
- If the ethernet cable is plugged directly to your device, make sure it is connected in your device settings, too. For Wi-Fi connections, check to make sure it is turned on in your settings.
- If the problem is with the router/SuperPod, try unplugging from the power source and plugging it in again. Please do not press the reset button on the router.
- If your Internet is out, please call Jackson Energy Authority at 731-422-7500.
Reset password for wireless router.
- If using a router from Jackson Energy Authority, please call 731-422-7500.
- If using a router that you purchased, please refer to the manufacturer's instructions.
EPlus.net email setup or password reset.
- If you need assistance with new account activation or account management, please call Jackson Energy Authority at 731-422-7500.
How to connect to free public Wi-Fi.