Remember that if you are experiencing an emergency, call 911. If you are experiencing a power outage, gas emergency or water emergency call 731-422-7500 immediately to report it.
Helpful Tips for Broadband Services:
- TV service is out.
- TV displays tiling on channels instead of clear picture.
- TV is showing "Temporarily off air."
- Please call 731-422-7500 to report the problem to Jackson Energy Authority.
- Trouble with TiVo®/Cable box
- Remote codes and programming my remote.
- TV Everywhere account setup/sign-in.
- VUIT/TiVo account setup/sign-in
- Questions about my bill.
- Moving? Need to transfer services?
- Use the Transfer Services Form to notify Jackson Energy Authority of your request to transfer utility or broadband services to a new address.
- Or, you can call Jackson Energy Authority at 731-422-7500 to speak with a customer service representative.
Learn more about non-emergency problems for Electric, Natural Gas, Propane, Water or Wastewater services.